Monday, September 5, 2011

Ciao, Bella

Ciao, bella!

Cut out top
dotti.com.au

Wide leg chiffon pants
£18 - axparis.co.uk

Shoulder strap handbag
$38 - modcloth.com

Metal necklace
£65 - whistles.co.uk

Miss Selfridge wool hat
£25 - missselfridge.com



So, for my first post I decided to show you my most recent set I made on Polyvore, for those of you that don't know what this is, it's a website where you can mix & match products from anywhere on the web to create your personal style. It's great for keeping up with all the current trends, and also creating some of your own!

This set I created bearing in mind an outfit Serena from Gossip Girl, aka Blake Lively, had in one of the episodes a while ago, that I simply adooored.


Isn't she lovely?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!♥