Thursday, September 8, 2011

NOTD - 2true nail polish shade no.7

Hi guys,

Today I'm wearing a nail polish my mum gave me, she bought it at Superdrug and I wasn't very impressed at the time because it's a cheaper brand (hadn't even heard of 2true before) and the formula seemed quite sheer. I tried it on anyway and had a pleasant surprise. Yes, the colour is quite sheer but if you apply 2 to 3 coats it looks sooo cute! The shade is called no.7 but that's just boring, so I call it Hello Kitty pink, since it's such a girly, pearly pink!

I also decided to play around and experiment with some nail art studs I just had hanging around, and stuck a few on with clear nail polish.
Here they are, with 3 coats of nail polish and a clear top coat:

With flash
No flash


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!♥