Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 day photo challenge - Day 7 -A picture of your most treasured item

My pandora bracelet
My most treasured item is my pandora bracelet, I only take it off to shower or if I'm doing some major house cleaning.
My mother gave it to me for my 21st birthday, accompanied by my star sign charm (libra) and a heart with a diamanté charm.
All charms have a special meaning and were given to me by important people in my life. I've never bought a single charm for myself.
My most recent one is the little graduation hat (don't know if you call it that, because in Portugal we don't have them, although we obviously know its meaning) that was given to me by my mother again, on my graduation.
The fish charm - yes you guessed it - was a present from Mr.Fish, and he gave it to me- amazingly enough - on our 2nd date! He was very confident that our relationship was going to work, apparently!
Anyway this bracelet is very special to me, because every single bit of it has a meaning, and also because it's quite valuable, it's made of silver, and some charms have gold parts and precious stones and it's still incomplete!
So it's definitely very treasured and I would love to pass it on to a daughter some day.
  1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts
  2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
  3. A picture of the cast from your favorite show
  4. A picture of your favorite night
  5. A picture of your favorite memory
  6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
  7. A picture of your most treasured item
  8. A picture that makes you laugh
  9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
  10. A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
  11. A picture of something you hate
  12. A picture of something you love
  13. A picture of your favorite band or artist
  14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
  15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
  16. A picture of someone who inspires you
  17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
  18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
  19. A picture and a letter
  20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
  21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
  22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
  23. A picture of your favorite book
  24. A picture of something you wish you could change
  25. A picture of your favorite day
  26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
  27. A picture of yourself and a family member
  28. A picture of something you're afraid of
  29. A picture that can always make you smile
  30. A picture of someone you miss

1 comment:

  1. hey love!

    i am so happy you have a blog
    in english :) its fantastic!

    i really like it
    i am following you

    ... nice bracelet .. i always
    wanted one just like yours..
    full of charms.. one day ill get it :)


    i hope you also like my
    blog and follow me to keep in touch


    kisses from california!
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!♥