Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FOTD - Pink is the word

My first ever... I'm pretty new at all this, so let me know if it's any good!







I used:

  • Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige 
  • Benefit Erase paste Concealer shade no.2
  • Maybelline New York Bronzing Pressed Powder 
  • Benefit Bella Bamba blush powder
  • Avon Glimmerstick eye liner pencil in Blackest Black
  • Rimmel Glam'Eyes Professional liquid liner in Black Glamour
  • Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Smokey Eyes
  • Covergirl LashBlast volume mascara in Very Black
  • I used a combination of Rimmel Volume Booster Lipstick in Flirt (016) with Rimmel  Lasting Finish in Pink Blush (006), for this bright barbie pink shade on my lips.
I'm in desperate need of a make-up haul, I've run out of so many important things, like primers! Anyway, thought I'd post my first attempt at a FOTD.
My hair is looking awful at the moment, in serious need of a cut and colour..I think I might be going to have it done tomorrow, and am considering going for the bob! I really want to have long hair, but at the moment it just seems too damaged for that.


5 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi love!

    your make up looks fantastic
    i love the pink lipstick!! my fav


    soooo
    i was given an award today and
    i am now giving it to you <3
    stop by and grab the button


    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, so refreshing :) you have amazing skin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You are gorgeous girl!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!♥