Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog interview at "Life of a Sweetaholic" + NOTD : Essence nail art twins "Romeo and Julia"

As some of you may realize, I've been very naughty with my blogging, like I said on my previous post : I blame it on my mother!
Bless her, I love her to bits but she's highly demanding and always on the go, and I have the job of chauffering her about!
I don't mind at all, but not blogging every day and checking out everyone's blogs is feeling very strange to me now, it was such a natural routine for me and am now feeling slightly disrupted by all this!
Never mind, by the end of the week things should go back to normal, since mother dear is going back to home to the U.K.

So I was just about to go to bed, when I decided to very quickly check my emails, and to my surprise had a comment on my blog from a lovely reader that said she had come across my blog through my blog interview on the "Life of a Sweetaholic"!
I've been so busy I hadn't even remembered this and it was such a pleasant surprise. I love Rachel's blog, she seems like such a lovely person and would love to meet her! I fully recommend her blog to anyone who might come across this post :)

I though I might aswell post a quick NOTD since I'm at it, so here goes my most recent combo : "Romeo" and "Julia" nail art twins by Essence. I'm really loving Essence cosmetics at the moment, they are so so cheap and are great quality products. Do you have this brand in the UK?
I loveeee this combo. I used the top glitter coat only on the thumb and ring nails, that seems to be the trend now but I think it just tones down the whole glitter thing without it being just another boring mani!

Natural light
With flash  

I have tons of new things to post soon, like my recent hauls and b'day prezzies, so stay tuned!
Night night lovelies xx

6 comments:

  1. You are so welcome and thank you so much for taking part in the blog interview!

    I am totally in love with the NOTD, I wouldn't ever dream of looking at that colour but seeing it on your nails its making me want to go and buy a colour like that.

    Great post and cannot wait to see more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel, I'm glad my NOTD inspired you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just found your blog through Rachel's blog, and I'm really impressed. :)

    That nail colour is absolutely gorgeous, I might just go and have a snoop online and see if I can find it!

    ~Fiona x
    fionajaneloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fiona - Thank you so much!
    If nowhere else, I'm sure you'll be able to find them in ebay somewhere - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour is beautiful and I love the statement glitter nails!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to try the silver sparkle nails for the holidays...love this!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!♥