Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Get to know you TAG

I saw this on Rachael's lovely blog - Island Girl Insights, and instantly knew I had to do it too! I now tag everyone who's interested on completing this questionnaire, leave me your link if you do!

Vital Statistics:
*Name - Gabriela
*Nicknames - Gabby, Gabz, Gabby-loo
*Birthday - 12th October
*Place of Birth - Faro, Portugal
*Zodiac Sign - Libra
*Male or Female - Female
*Occupation - Unemployed *sob*!

----------

Appearance:
*Hair Colour - Mousey Brown but coloured darker at the moment
*Hair Length - Just below the shoulders... and I'm desperate for it to grow looonger!
*Eye Colour - Brown (Chestnut)
*Best Feature - Eyes I guess... although I wish I had blue eyes like my mum!
*Height - 5'10"
*Braces - Never had them, but will next year (I'm on a waiting list)
*Glasses -I am very short sighted and would be lost without my contacts. I have a pair of glasses that I wear mostly at home although they're nothing like the Harry Potterish ones I was forced to wear throughout my childhood!
*Piercings - Ears, bellybutton and used to have a nose piercing but took it out recently. 
*Tattoos - None but I also wouldn't rule out ever getting one
*Righty of Lefty - Right!

----------

Your "Firsts":
*First Best Friend - I would have to say Irina in primary school, but we lost touch.
*First Award - 2nd place in a race when I was in primary school, lol
*First Sport You Joined - Ballet (wish I hadn't dropped out!)
*First Real Vacation - France when I was about 11 to go to EuroDisney
*First Concert - I think it was some Portuguese boyband!

----------

Favourites:
*Movie - So many favs... Here are just a few: Love Actually, Fantasia (Disney old old movie), The Nightmare before Christmas, The Longest Yard...
*TV Show - This is even worst, I love SO MANY tv shows... Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Spartacus, The Vampire Diaries...
*Colour - Pink of course!
*Song - Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz...cos it's our music ♥
*Candy - Chocolateeeeeeeee
*Restaurant - Taco & Tequilla (Mexican)
*Store - Boots! (we don't have it in Portugal so everytime I go over to the UK Boots is like my little Aladdin's Cave!)
*Book - I've read so many great books but I'm not embarrassed to admit that the Harry Potter saga is probably my favourite read ever!
*Magazine - I'm not that much of a mag reader, but once in a while I'll pick up a girly one like Cosmo...especially if it bears freebies!
*Shoes - Flip-Flops in the Summer, Ugg-ish boots in Winter, Heels to go out

----------

Currently:
*Feeling - Sluggish and hungry, woke up and still in bed on computer
*Single or Taken - Almost 2 years with Mr.Fish now!
*Eating - I finished my hot chocolate ages ago and am starving
*Listening to - my cats scratching at my bedroom door
*Thinking about - Cleaning that has to be done
*Wanting - the 24th to come quickly so we can fly to Northern Ireland for Xmas and hopefully see some snow!!
*Watching - my pc screen
*Wearing - PJ top and ... knickers? I don't wear that much in bed, lol!

----------

Future:
*Want children? -  At least 2! (We'd have them now if our financial situation was stable..)
*Want to be married - Yes yes yes! Hopefully soon 
*Careers in mind - Pharmacist
*Where do you want to live - my 2nd home : England (my family lives there and it's where my mum was born and raised. I've been to visit more times than I can remember and love it)

----------

Do You Believe In:
*God - Yes. I think we all believe in something bigger than ourselves. Some call it God, others have other names. 
*Miracles -  I suppose so
*Love at first sight - Yeah
*Ghosts - Oh yeah.. have a very open mind about all that
*Aliens - We can't be the only ones out there, can we?
*Soul Mates - Definitely
*Heaven - Yep
*Hell - Hmm.. not really
*Kissing on the first date - If it feels right, go for it!
*Yourself - I try to, most days it's a battle!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!♥